The topic of comfy shoes for teachers seems to come up ALL THE TIME!
I’ve resisted writing this post because I thought it was a topic that had been written about too much, but as another September rolls around teacher groups on social media are all buzzing about the best shoes for teachers. So, here it goes! My top picks are the shoes I actually wear and they work for me!
1. Clarks I have been wearing Clarks for years and they never disappoint. They provide all day comfort with support. If you love a boot with a heel, but want comfort then check them out. Lately though, I’ve been wearing mostly flats and loving the Grayson Erica ballet flat and the Sharon Dolly slip on loafer. I shop Clarks directly through their website, but also through Amazon and QVC.
2. Sofft I absolutely love Sofft for their boots! My favorite boot from them is the Belmont. Don’t forget to check Zulily for deals because they do sell Sofft from time to time.
3. Rothy’s (refer a friend link) Rothy’s are slipper comfy. If you like the feel of being in slippers all day, the Rothy’s loafers may be for you. I can not speak to the other styles, but the loafer is one of the comfiest shoes I’ve ever worn to work. They are so cute, too! I have the camo loafers and I adore them! The link above will get you, and me, $20 off!
4. Tieks Tieks are a very hot topic. The question often asked is, “Are they worth it?” and that isn’t an easy question to answer. They are pricey, but they are very well made and the leather is soft and yummy. For me, the price is worth it, but ultimately that is a personal decision. That being said, most of my Tieks have been purchased on Poshmark to save some money! I’ve gotten brand new, never worn Tieks for less than what they sell for on the Tieks site. Act fast if you do find a pair you love because they tend to sell very quickly on Poshmark. Also, I’m usually a 7.5, but I do size up to an 8 in Tieks and they fit perfectly!
5. Toms Classic slip on Toms are a go to for me. I have the classic, the mule, and a variety of sandals from them and all are very comfortable. Toms are a lower price point than the other brands listed above and as such, I’ve found they don’t last as long as my other shoes. If you’re hard on your feet or plan to wear them daily you may find yourself replacing your shoes more frequently than you would with the other brands I’ve mentioned.
BACK TO SCHOOL 2020 UPDATE!
6. I’ve discovered Skechers Cleo Washable flats. They are super comfy! I bought an animal print and a solid. You can find them HERE, using my QVC affiliate link! #rewardedbyQVC
Shoes are so personal! I hope my insight has given you some ideas and maybe some inspiration to try a new pair of shoes! If we are not comfortable in the classroom, we will not thrive.
Leave a comment with some of your favorite comfy teacher shoes! Thanks for stopping by!
Affiliate Links provided. The Left-Handed Teacher may earn a small percentage from your purchases through these links. Thanks!